INFORMATION for STUDENTS
Smart and Skilled
Is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training system. Under Smart and Skilled the NSW Government contributes to the cost of each course with the student paying the balance. If you answered yes to these four questions, then you are eligible for Smart and Skilled Funding.
- 15 years old or over, and
- no longer at school, and
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas), and
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- For more information visit the Smart and Skilled website. Undertaking training can help rebuild someone’s life and get them back into the workforce.
Students who are not eligible for NSW Smart and Skilled funding, please contact our admin staff on 1300 270 539 to discuss fee-for-service pricing.
At CTQ we provide scholarships on an individual basis for fee-for-service students. Those who go through a scholarship will be promoted as CTQ Scholarship students. For more information, contact us on 1300 270 539.
Student Handbook including Enrolment process
For more information about enrolment, fees, Smart and Skilled and Vocational Training view our Student Handbook.
You can enrol via our:
- Qualification Tab Upcoming Start Dates page of this website https://ctq.edu.au/current-courses/
- By contacting our Administration support team on 1300 270 539
- Email our Administration support team on email@example.com
Our detailed enrolment process is outlined in our student handbook