Certificate and Diploma COURSES
Check out our range below
Our Certificate I in Construction provides a great introduction to the construction industry, its culture, occupations, job roles and workplace expectations.
Our Certificate III courses are designed to improve job opportunities in your chosen work field or achieve an individual trade outcome. These are offered through our Traineeships and Apprenticeships program.
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30318 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall & Ceiling Lining (RPL) Program
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC32612 Certificate III in Roof Plumbing (RPL) Program
Our Certificate IV course is designed for participants who wish to gain the knowledge and skills required to work as a Builder, Construction Manager or Foreman.
Our Diploma course is designed for experienced tradespeople who want to attain formal licensing or registration as a building professional.
Construction Trade Qualifications (CTQ)
provides and promotes quality educational outcomes that create stability, growth and opportunities for individuals and their families, businesses and the greater community.
We are committed to making a difference through partnerships with local communities and government departments, so that our learners know we are 100% committed to their educational needs.